New Engine Mounts

There it is, bolted into its final position on the new engine mounts at the 1″ raised position.  Accessories are bolted up, and there’s clearance for the belt AND for the hood!  I realized I had to flip the tensioner pulley over; it was hanging down below the plane of the crank to A/C delete pulley.

Here’s a comparison of the cut mounts that had to come back out to the original (and now replacement) mounts.

Okay, so…now it’s the trans crossmember, the shifter, final fitment of the clutch hydraulics (I think the leak went away when I cleaned the seat).  Then the exhaust manifolds.  Then…all the other crap.  I’ll probably pick up a belt today to check fitment.

Here we go….




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: